Rules

At the beginning of the summer, I began a list of Rules to Live By. The rules came about because of a few bad decisions I made, which is a story for another time. They aren't brilliant, but they'll do. They range from 'No Regrets' to 'Just Do It. After All, Why Not?' Hence the title. All my other friends are off doing awesome things: teaching English in Marseilles, France; teaching photography in California; watching MILFs do their MILF thing at a Country Club in Houston. In order to keep up with them, and to see the pictures promised to me by one of my only friends left in Denton, I made this blog.

While everyone is gone, I will be working as a Sandwich Slave at Subway and teaching kids how to blow bubbles. The only thing keeping me from drowning myself in a kiddie pool is my plan to drive to Montana at the end of the summer. I don't have any friends there, I've never been there, I don't have a job or house there, but I've graduated from college, have nothing keeping me back and, hey, why not?

So, I'll be blogging here about whatever crosses my mind: insane children, obnoxious sandwich consumers, road trips, Montana plans. We'll just see what happens.

Next post: The Summer from Hades or Why I Shouldn't Sign Up For 10 Hour Workdays.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts